Quick overview of the department.

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

Our Experiences

Advanced English II Students talk about their experiences creating the blog and doing this project

Angelis Peña
It was a great experience to create a blog, at the beggining, it was difficult and I had some problems to create it, but then I felt satisfy to see our blog all the things we learnt trough this experience.

In this research I had the opportunity to get to know some of the functions of the linguistic department, functions that I really didn't know, and at the same time, I understood the importance of using technology in the process of learning.

Ana Logan
 To create the blog was a wonderful idea because it was a new experience for me as a student and I really enjoy it from the very beggining.

Of course it brought me some difficulties at the moment of creating the whole structure of the blog, but it was not really an obstacle at the end of the day because it is in this kind of projects in which we learn how to manage other kind of resources and this is very important for me.

Ricardo Bompart
Personally, to be able to do homeworks such as this one is very helpful for us as students, because it concerns with how we interact with technology itself, and the fact that we as a team managed to create our own blog , edit it the way we did it and also record our interview and upload it to this page is just fantastic.

I really enjoy being in my computer editing pictures, videos, music etc. and surfing the web in order to do constructive stuff such as the creation of this blog is very good just because it prepare us as future teachers in so many aspects and of course it gives us ideas about future projects.

I really enjoy this process and this subject (Advanced English II), the things I investigated, the way I interact with my team to do this blog is just the ideal experience. 

Dayana Ramos
 This experience was excellent and it really helped us to understand a lot about the creation of a blog, also I have to say that to coordinate a web page is not easy, but my team did well and I'm happy with the result.

For upcoming semesters and of course for my immediate future I'm sure that this kind of activities are going to gain more importance simply because technology is all around us nowadays and we have to adapt ourselves to this situation.

bottom-line, it was good to create this blog, and get to know all those things of our linguistic department.




   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario